December 19-22 & December 26-29, 2022
NBBA camps will provide a fun and competitive learning environment for kids attending. We have two types of camps: Kindergarten through 2nd Grade Camp and 3rd-8th Grade Camp. We emphasize the fundamentals of basketball, including ballhandling, passing, shooting, defense and more!
Campers will be broken into various groups by age and skill level. Each day campers will take part in various contests, skill development stations and have a chance to put their skills to use in many competitive scrimmages and games. At the conclusion of the camp, campers will be given a detailed player evaluation to take home.
Campers, please bring your own water and lunch each day. There will be a snack bar with pizza, snacks, candy, and drinks for purchase.
3rd – 8th Grade Camps:
Camps run Monday – Thursday from 9:00am – 3:00pm with Early Drop-Off and Late Pick-Up available.*
- Early Drop-Off: Campers are allowed to be dropped off as early as 8:15am.
- Late Pick-Up: Campers can be picked up as late as 3:30pm.
- December 19 – 22 @ Redwood HS
- December 26 – 29 @ Hamilton School
- Doug Donnellan, Former Varsity Boys Coach at Drake HS
- Scott Morgan, Former Director of Novato Basketball Academy
- Jay DeMaestri – Varsity Boys Coach @ Redwood HS
- Zach Borello – Girls Varsity Head Coach @ Branson School
- Tony Prescott – Former Boys Asst. Coach @ Napa Valley College
- Michael Turner – Former D1 Player @ Hartford University and Pro Player
- Brock Winter – Former Associate Director @ Erik Spoelstra Basketball Academy
- Russell Bauer – JV Boys Coach @ Branson
- Brandon Johnson – JV Boys Coach @ Redwood HS
- Jacob Nunez – Former Varsity Coach @ North Bay Christian HS
- Numerous HS Varsity, JV, and Frosh Coaches
- Numerous HS Varsity, JV, and Frosh Players
Hamilton School Gym
5530 Nave Dr.
Novato, CA 94949
For more Information: Contact Kyle Winter at (415) 246-3473 or email@example.com