Santa Rosa HS (1235 Mendocino Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95401)
Starts January 15, 2023
The K-8 league is for boys and girls in Kindergarten through 8th grade. The league will run every SUNDAY beginning January 15th and concluding on February 26th. This is a two-part instructional and recreational league:
- Part 1: 45-minute practices that focus on the fundamentals of ballhandling, shooting and offensive footwork.
- Part 2: 45-minute games immediately after practice.
All practices and games will be held on Sundays. Practices and games will be done back-to-back in a 90 minute period.
League Fee: $195
Depending on the number of player registrations, the league will be split into as many as 4 separate divisions. Each division is limited to 40 players. The possible divisions are listed below:
- K – 2nd Grade (8:30 – 10:00 am)
- 3rd – 5th Grade (10:00 am – 11:30 am)
- 6th – 6th Grade (11:30 am – 1:00 pm)
There will be a maximum of 4 teams per division with each team having a maximum of 10 kids and a minimum of 7. Teams will be formed and coached by the NBBA coaching staff.
Every player is required to wear a reversible NBBA jersey. Returning players need to bring their jerseys and new players will receive a jersey on the first day.
- The registration period is open through January 15th, or until we are sold out.
- Late registration is possible provided spots are available. Please contact Madison Lott at (707) 293-8396 or firstname.lastname@example.org for late registration.
The coaching staff for the league will consist of current and former Sonoma County high school basketball players and coaches. Along with them, NBBA coaches will also coach teams.
- Mike Washington – Varsity Coach Rancho Cotate HS
- Johnny Phanchanh – Varsity Coach Elsie Allen HS
- Nick Iacopi – JV Coach St. Vincent’s HS
- AJ Crosby – Asst Varsity Coach Rancho Cotate HS
- James Slade – Frosh Coach Rancho Cotate HS
- Malachi Martinez – NBBA Coach
Madison Lott, Varsity Coach Santa Rosa HS